[限時免費機器人] Price Drop: Siralim 2 (RPG / Roguelike) (Games) 限免囉！
【說明：本文由機器人偵測後自動發送，請點擊下方藍色的 “iTunes” 連結前往下載。】
Siralim 2 (RPG / Roguelike) 2.4.1
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $4.99 -> Free, Version: 2.4.1 (iTunes)
Siralim 2 is an old-school monster catching RPG. Summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight for you as you battle your way through endless dungeons. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
Siralim 2 is an endless RPG. There’s an infinite amount of content, and absolutely no limits or level caps of any kind. A list of the game’s main features can be found below:
– Summon nearly 600 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities.
– Breed your creatures to make them lay eggs. The offspring inherits attributes from its parents!
– Use your creatures to fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests.
– Equip your creatures with spells. Spells can be found with randomly generated properties that change the way they behave in battle.
– Craft and customize equipment for your creatures with the help of over 700 different crafting materials.
– Upgrade your castle to unlock new rooms, NPCs, quests, and more!
– Tons of side content – gamble with the dwarves, fight in the battle arena, study in the library, cook a meal, entertain the riddle dwarves, and much more.
– An endless RPG – there are no level caps, no inventory space limits, and no true end to the game. Difficulty scales as high as you want.
– Cross-platform cloud saving allows you to play the same save file on multiple different devices and platforms.
– All IAPs are cosmetic only, and are obtainable just by playing the game – Siralim 2 is not pay-to-win in any way!
Note: you do not need to play the first Siralim RPG in order to enjoy Siralim 2. They are two very different games!
– New feature: New Game Plus. Starting a new game using this option allows you to play the game in different ways. Examples include an option to start the game with all breeding combinations unlocked, an option to extract cores from any creature, or a random creature mode which randomizes the order in which new creatures are unlocked in the wild. This mode is only available after defeating Misery in a normal save file, or by using the secret code at the title menu (hold down the "right" button for 5 seconds).
– New feature: Daily Realms. You can complete one of these per day, and they reward Spell Gem crafting materials and Fleshwarper Coins. You can unlock Daily Realms via a castle upgrade.
– Added 40 new skins to the game. These are all known as "Retro" skins and consist of sprites from Siralim 1’s original artwork when the game was still in beta testing.
– Added a new accolade to track the number of Daily Realms you’ve completed.
– Added a new app icon.
– More optimizations to make the game run more smoothly on low-end devices.
– Several bug/crash fixes.