[限時免費機器人] Price Drop: Uzu – A Generative Design Playground (Entertainment) 限免囉！
【說明：本文由機器人偵測後自動發送，請點擊下方藍色的 “iTunes” 連結前往下載。】
Uzu – A Generative Design Playground 3.1.2
Device: iOS Universal
Price: $1.99 -> Free, Version: 3.1.2 (iTunes)
* Winner of Apple’s "App of the Week"
* Apple Rewind Best Generative Art and Sound App
* Reached #1 in the App Store
* Featured in Apple’s "App Store Essentials Hall of Fame"
* Seen in the "Year of the iPad" Video at the iPad Keynote
* Featured as an Apple Staff Favorite
"This is doodling for digital natives . . . mind blowing." – Wired Magazine
"Uzu for iPad is endlessly complicated, simply fun" – Ars Technica
"This is absolutely the coolest iPad app I’ve ever come across. Heck, it’s likely the most awesome app for ANY device ever." – Chris Pirillo
:::: DESCRIPTION ::::
Uzu is a Generative Design Playground – a sort-of math-physics-art-toy for anyone who ever loved spirographs, fireworks, planetariums, lava lamps, light sabers, pen lasers, tesla coils, christmas lights, or graphing calculators.
Points of light will shoot across the screen and fly to your command, twirling in a vortex of color and motion. Freeze and move Uzu in 3d space while contorting spirographic curves with your fingers. Uzu lets you quickly switch between 10 different modes of real-time animation by simply changing the number of touches you’re using. You can spend countless hours discovering the many unique ways of playing and interacting with Uzu.
:::: FEATURES ::::
** Fully dynamic generative particle system
** Create incredible background images for your iPhone or iPad
** 21 unique animation modes can be applied to each number of touches
** 55 Pre-loaded factory presets
** Full customization of all features and settings
** Create and save user presets
** "Re-wire" animation modes as you see fit
** Rotational, translational, and reflective symmetry for each animation mode
** Thousands of possible combinations
** Drawing mode
** In-app quick help
:::: UZU ON FACEBOOK ::::
:::: SUPPORT ::::
If you have any problems, questions, or stories you would like to share, please feel free to email me, and I’ll answer as soon as I can.
– Improved intro message: text is more clear and easier to dismiss.
– Fixed bug where the app would crash when dismissing the keyboard
– 64 bit support
– 15 new factory presets
– Redesigned user interface
– Improved autoplay animation
– New app icon
– On-screen access to quick actions: menu, next preset, previous preset, freeze mode, autoplay, screenshot
– Screenshot sharing to social media
Many thanks to all the fans who asked for the new update. And an even bigger thank you to Olga and Scarlett for their patience while I worked on this during evenings and weekends. I hope you all enjoy!